You will find the general conditions for making a group booking in the following text. Please read them closely and fill in the availability request form below. We shall then contact you as soon as possible.
General conditions for making a group booking
A/ If a person or institution assumes responsibility for the invoice of the group:
- Once the decision has been taken to block the places, it will be necessary for both parties to sign a contract and for 100% of the invoice amount to be paid in advance. The payment of the booking will be carried out in two instalments: 30% for formalising the booking and the remaining 70% one month prior to the group’s arrival at the residence hall.
- Two weeks prior to the check-in, it will be necessary to send the booking department the list of the people to be accommodated at the residence hall (rooming list).
- Total cancellation: if the group is annulled in its entirety, the initially advanced payment corresponding to 30% of the total will in no event be returned.
- Partial cancellation: it will be possible to cancel rooms at no penalty until one month prior to the group’s arrival. During the 30 days before to that of the arrival of the group, any annulment will be penalised at 100% of the total amount of the booking.
B/ If each one of the components assumes responsibility for paying their own invoice:
- The institution or person responsible for the booking will have to sign a contract and make a deposit payment amounting to 30% of the total to be invoiced. Two weeks prior to the arrival of the group, it will be necessary to send the list of the persons who will be staying at the residence hall to the booking department along with the data of their respective credit or debit cards so as to individually guarantee the payment of their stays. Once all of the members of the group have left the residence hall, the deposit will be returned.
- Total cancellation: if the group is annulled in its entirety, the payment for the deposit that guarantees the booking will in no event be returned.
- Partial cancellation: in the event of some of the rooms being cancelled, the percentage annulled will be penalised out of the 30% deposit. Once the list of the names of the members of the group and the data of their respective cards have been received, penalties will be imposed on each one of the customers who have made cancellations or have failed to appear at the residence hall, thus exempting the institution in charge of the group from being penalised.