1. How to make a place booking application for the academic year?
- Go to the Bookings section of the general menu on the left and select the option Academic Year that will appear on the upper menu.
- Select the residence hall you are interested in from the list hat will appear after this. If the name of residence hall is marked in green, this means that the call for application is open and that you will therefore be able to make your advance registration application. If the name of the residence hall appears in grey, this means that the call for application is closed and that you will not be able to make your advance registration.
- Attentively the information on the types of advance registration (full academic year or intermediate) that can be made at the residence hall during the academic year.
- Select the type of advance registration you are interested in: full academic year or intermediate.
- Attentively read the advance registration conditions and, if you agree with them, mark the box that you will find at the end of the document. You are advised to download the conditions in PDF format and print them.
- Fill in the advance registration application form with your personal data. Spanish residents will have to fill in the fields on bank Data. If you are under legal age, you must fill in data on the father/mother or tutor.
- You will automatically receive an electronic mail with a validation link. You must press on this link within a maximum term of 48 hours so that your advance registration application is stored in the database. Otherwise, your advance registration application will be annulled and you will have to start the process all over again. When filling in the form, you are advised to automatically check your mail and validate the application by pressing on the link.
- Once you press on the link, select the option bank transfer payment option. You will be able to download a PDF file that contains the account number to which you must make the payment of the registration or payment on account.
- Make the payment of the registration or payment on account to the account number indicated in the PDF file.
- Send the PDF document, duly filled in with your personal data and the transfer receipt by fax or postal mail before the end of the term so as to be able to carry out the registration at the residence hall. The residence data may be found in the section Residence Halls in this website.
- Call the residence hall so as to verify that the filled in PDF document and the receipt of the payment of the registration or payment on account have been correctly received.
- Wait for the admissions and non-admissions list to be published in this website (approximately in the month of August).
What follows is a sketch of the steps to be followed to carry out an advance registration for a residence hall of the RESA Group: