12. What does the liquidation consist of?
The liquidation of the guarantee deposit is an administrative process that is carried out when you leave the room, once the accommodation contract is over.
Once the leaving inventory has been made with the head of the residence hall and the state of the room has been checked, the following will be discounted from the guarantee deposit:
- Thy cleaning hours needed
- The cleaning of the textile elements in the room
- The replacement of the material needed
- The painting of the walls
- Other elements needed for the conservation and good state of the room
- The regularisation of the electric consumption
All of these amounts will be compensated with the guarantee deposit. The result is the amount returned:
- If you decide to renew for the next academic year, you will only have to pay the regularisation of the guarantee deposit.
- If academic year, you will be returned the amount resulting from the liquidation.
And remember: we all like finding the rooms clean and in a good state. If you leave the room just as you found it, we will be able to return more money to you after your stay.