What is the CUBe?
The CUBe is a new channel for sampling and for communication with young university students staying at the residence halls of the RESA Group.
This bucket-shaped university “basket” is delivered at the room of the university students. Each delivery contains a pack with inserted promotional products or gadgets, containing discounts or special conditions.
Such brands as Nescafé, Calvo, Sopinstant, Ideas al Plato, La Bella Easo, Berocca, Princesa, Abanderado, Maggi Hot Pockets, Nestlé Wellnes, Buitoni,
Font Vella, Nestlé Crunch Snack, Nestlé Kit Kat, Eagle Snack, Biocenturi, Kraft, Matutano, Golden Grahams, Stabilo, Multiópticas, Gutarra, La Lechera, Oxford, Mágnum, Axe and Rexona have already placed their trust in us.
CUBe has a national coverage, with a presence of 25 residence halls from 17 cities, reaching over 7,000 students.
It is directly distributed to the students, so as to guarantee the delivery of all materials.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
There are three programmed deliveries (in October, January and April) throughout the academic year, each date coinciding with the return of the students from their holiday periods. In this way, access to seasonal or recent products is made easier, and the dates also coincide with important shopping periods for the students.
The sending of these multi-product deliveries has the effect of reducing the effect of logistical costs, making a large variety of brands and products accessible to this initiative. There is also the possibility of preparing customised deliveries for a specific customer and of organising events at the residence halls at any time. The deliveries may be segmented by gender and geographical area, and exclusiveness by product category is guaranteed.
There are several CUBe participation possibilities:
- Insertion of product, promotional item or advertising material.
- Bono CUB: This advertising format serves the purpose of channelling the discount vouchers, among other added value offers for students. The content of the CUB is thus simplified, which prevents the bad image that would have been created by the appearance of various leaflets or separate vouchers within the box.
- Customisation of the CUBe box. Most of the students keep the CUBs, so the issuance of customised CUBs will promote their collectibility.
- One shot (sending one single product or several products of the same brand).
- Actions adapted to the customer’s needs: product test, organisation of events at the residence halls, etc.
CUBe is a flexible tool that offers multiple solutions so that advertisers can convey their message in the most suitable manner.
If your company is interested in collaborating or you want more information about the CUBe, do please fill in the form and we shall duly contact you.