|The Campus del Mar Residence Hall is in the Barceloneta quarter, next to the Hospital del Mar and very near the departments of the Pompeu Fabra University.|
|How to get to the Campus del Mar Residence Hall?|
1. By airplane (from Prat airport): |
The airport, 13 km from Barcelona, is well communicated with the city centre by several means of transport:
- Taxi: it usually costs between 25-30 €.
- Train: there are trains to Barcelona every 30 minutes. You must get off at the stop Estació de França; the residence hall is 10 minutes away on foot.
- Bus (Aerobus): they stop at Plaça Catalunya.
2. By the underground: the yellow line (L4) leaves you very near the residence hall. You must get off at the Barceloneta station and there is an approximate 10 minutes’ walk to the residence hall.
|3. By bus: Barcelona has a very wide bus network. There are several lines that pass by areas near the residence hall (17, 36, 57, 59, 157...). To check which one is most convenient for you, you may refer to the following website: www.tmb.es . Here you will find very useful information on the timetable, routes, prices, etc., and on how to move around Barcelona.|
Campus del Mar Residence Hall
Pg. Salvat Papasseit, 4
Telephone: (+34) 93 390 40 00
Fax: (+34) 93 310 66 27
Facilities and Services