facilities and services
Because living in Resa Francesc Giralt i Serrà | rooms | prices | facilities and services | student life & activities | admission list | location | faq | daily accommodation | summer accommodation | Group accommodation
Facilities and services of the Francesc Giralt i Serrà Residence Hall in Terrassa
We are sure that you have occasionally imagined living in a place where you could share moments with friends and colleagues as well as have everything you need readily available.
Such is the case of the Francesc Giralt i Serrà Residence Hall, where you will find numerous facilities and services conceived to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Living in this Halls of Residence in Terrassa is more than living in a room: it is a place for cohabitation and for sharing experiences that will enrich your life at university.
- TV and DVD room
- Study rooms
- Games room
- Self-service launderette: this works with tokens (1.5 € for the washing machine and 1.5 € for the spin dryer)
- Adapted rooms
- Moto and bicycle parking space
- Vending service. Food and drink vending machines.
- Daily press. The residence hall is subscribed to the newspapers El País, El Periódico and Diari de Terrassa.
- Management and reception. Customer service hours are from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1 pm and from 3 pm to 6 pm.
- Cleaning service of the common areas. The room is your responsibility but, if you want, you can optionally hire the weekly room cleaning service.
- Maintenance service. From Monday to Friday from 9 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 7 pm. If something breaks down, call us and we shall solve this as soon as possible.
- Night and weekend caretaker services. Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 10 pm to 6 am, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10 pm to 8 am and at weekends and on holidays from midnight to 6 am.
- Lending service. Irons, ironing boards, vacuum cleaners and board games. If you leave your ID at reception, we can lend you such articles, so you do not have to bring anything from home and it does not take up room space.
- Laptop computers lending service
These are services that can be hired separately. Consult prices and optional services.
Come and see your student housing in Terrassa
If you want to visit the Francesc Giralt i Serrà residence hall, you must request an appointment with the head of the residence hall by telephone or electronic mail. Visits should preferably take place from Monday to Friday during office hours. In the event of all rooms being taken, only the common areas may be shown.
Francesc Giralt i Serrà Residence Hall
C/ Ramón y Cajal, 44
4408222 Terrassa (Barcelona)
Telephone: 0034 93 736 09 00
Fax: 0034 93 736 09 33
Facilities and Services