|The d' Investigadors Residence Hall is in the centre of Barcelona, next to Plaça Catalunya.|
|How to get to the Investigadors Residence Hall?|
1. By airplane (from the Prat airport):|
The airport, which is 13 km from Barcelona, is well communicated with the city centre by several means of transport:
- Taxi: it usually costs between 25-30 €.
- Train: there are trains to Barcelona every 30 minutes. You must get off at the Passeig de Gràcia station and catch the underground (L3) until you get to Liceu. The residence hall is a 2-minute walk away.
- Bus (Aerobus): they stop at the Plaça Catalunya station, which is very near the residence hall (an approximate 10 minutes).
2. By the underground: the green line (L3) will leave you very near the residence hall. You must get off at the Liceu station and walk for about 2 minutes until you reach the residence hall. This is next to the CSIC building, on the corner of Hospital Street with Egipcíaques Street.
You can also use the lilac line (L2) and get off at Mercat de Sant Antoni, will leave you very near Hospital Street so it will only take you a few minutes in reaching the residence hall on foot.
|3. By bus: Barcelona has a very wide bus network. There are several lines that pass by areas near the residence hall (14, 38 and 59). To check which one is most convenient for you, you may refer to the following website: www.tmb.es. Here you will find very useful information on timetables, routes, prices and on how to move around Barcelona.|
D'Investigadors Residence Hall
C/ Hospital, 64
Telephone: 0034 93 443 86 10
Fax: 0034 93 442 82 02
Facilities and Services