facilities and services
Facilities and services of the Residence Hall in Barcelona
We are sure that you have occasionally imagined living in a place where you could share moments with friends and colleagues as well as have everything you need readily available.
Such is the case of the Lesseps Residence Hall, where you will find numerous facilities and services conceived to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Living in the Lesseps Halls of Residence is more than living in a room: it is a place for cohabitation and for sharing experiences that will enrich your life at university.
- TV and DVD room
- Study rooms
- Architecture room
- Games room
- Self-service launderette. This works with cards (1.5 € for the washing machine and 1.5 € for the spin dryer)
- Parking lot
- Free bicycle parking lot
- Personal mailbox
- Adapted rooms
- Vending service. Food and drink vending machines.
- Daily press. The residence hall has a subscription to the newspapers The Vanguardia and El País.
- Management and reception. Customer service hours are from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 7 pm. There will always be somebody at reception to help you.
- Cleaning service of the common areas. The room is your responsibility but, if you want, you can optionally hire the weekly cleaning service.
- Maintenance service. From Monday to Friday from 3 pm to 6 pm and Tuesday and Thursday from 8 am to 1 pm. If something breaks down, call us and we shall solve this as soon as possible.
- Night and weekend caretaker services. From Monday to Friday from 7 pm to 8 am, and at weekends and on holidays 24 hours a day.
- Lending service. Irons, ironing boards, vacuum cleaners and board games. If you leave your ID at reception, we shall lend you these articles, you will not have to bring anything from home and it does not take up room space.
- Laptop computers lending service
These services can be hired separately. Consult prices and optional services.
Come and see your student housing in Barcelona
If you want to visit the Lesseps residence hall, you must request an appointment with the head of the residence hall by telephone or electronic mail. Visits should preferably take place from Monday to Friday during office hours. In the event of all rooms being taken, only the common areas may be shown.
Lesseps Residence Hall
Plaza Lesseps, 12
Telephone: (+34) 93 394 16 00
Fax: (+34) 93 394 16 01
Facilities and Services