facilities and services
Because living in Resa Manuel Agud Querol | rooms | prices | facilities and services | student life & activities | admission list | location | faq | daily accommodation | summer accommodation | Group accommodation
Facilities and services of the Manuel Agud Querol Residence Hall in Donostia - San Sebastián
We are sure that you have occasionally imagined living in a place where you could share moments with friends and colleagues as well as have everything you need readily available.
Such is the case of the Manuel Agud Querol Residence Hall, where you will find numerous facilities and services conceived to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Living in the Donostia-San Sebastián Halls of Residence is more than living in a room: it is a place for cohabitation and for sharing experiences that will enrich your life at university.
- Leisure room with a lounge that can serve as a meeting point for you and your fellow students to talk, watch TV, play PS3 games, etc.
- A hall for architecture students, equipped with special drawing boards and stools.
- Carefully lit study room with internet connection and prepared for work with laptops.
- Outdoor landscaping, with a terrace for outdoor enjoyment.
- New bicycle parking lot.
- Expansion of video surveillance system, both indoor and outdoors, in order to improve security for residents.
- Study rooms
- Self-service launderette: this works with coins (1.5 € for the washing machine and 1.5 € for the spin dryer)
- Car Parking
- Bicycle parking space
- Personal mailbox
- Adapted rooms
- Vending service. Food and drink vending machines.
- Daily press.The residence hall is subscribed to the newspapers Berria and Diario Vasco.
- Management and reception. Customer service hours are from Monday to Friday and from 9 am to 7 pm. There will always be somebody at reception to help you.
- Cleaning service of the common areas . The room is your responsibility but, if you want, you can optionally hire the weekly room cleaning service.
- Maintenance service. From Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1 pm and from 3 pm to 7 pm. If something breaks down, call us and we shall solve this as soon as possible.
- Night and weekend caretaker services. From Monday to Friday from 7 pm to 9 am and at weekends and on holidays 24 hours a day.
- Lending service. Irons, ironing board, vacuum cleaners, baskets, shopping carts and board games. We can lend you such articles, so you do not have to bring anything from home and it does not take up room space.
- Laptop computers lending service
These services may be hired separately. Consult prices and optional services.
Come and see your student housing in San Sebastián
If you want to visit the Manuel Agud Querol residence hall, you must request an appointment with the head of the residence hall by telephone or electronic mail. Visits should preferably take place from Monday to Friday during office hours. In the event of all rooms being taken, only the common areas may be shown.
Manuel Agud Querol Residence Hall
Paseo de Berio, 9
20018 Donostia - San Sebastián
Resident service telephone: 0034 943 563 007
Telephone: 0034 943 563 000
Fax: 0034 943 563 001
Resident service E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilities and Services