Because living in Resa Pere Felip Monlau | rooms | prices | facilities and services | comedor | student life & activities | admission list | location | Frequently asked questions | daily accommodation | summer accommodation | group accommodation
|The Pere Felip Monlau Residence Hall is located in the Drassanes underground station, in the centre of Barcelona, next to the Ramblas.|
|How to get to the Pere Felip Monlau Residence Hall?|
1. By airplane (from Prat airport)|
The airport is 13 km from Barcelona, and is well communicated with the city centre by several means of transport:
- Taxi: it usually costs between 25-30 €.
- Train: there are trains to Barcelona every 30 minutes. You must get off at the Passeig de Gràcia station and catch the underground (L3) to Drassanes; the residence hall is 5 minutes away on foot.
- Bus (Aerobus): they stop at the Plaça Catalunya stop.
2. By the underground: the green line (L3) will leave you very near the residence hall. You must get off at Drassanes station and walk some 5 minutes to the residence hall. This is right in front of the Escuela Oficial de Idiomas (Official Language School) and the fire station.
|3. By bus: Barcelona has a very wide bus network. There are several lines that pass by areas near the residence hall (14, 20, 36, 38, 57, 59, 64, 91, 157...). To check which one is most convenient for you, you may refer to the following website: www.tmb.es. Here you will find very useful information on the timetable, routes, prices, etc., and on how to move around Barcelona.|
Pere Felip Monlau Residence Hall
C/ Sant Oleguer, 20-22
Telephone: (+34) 93 394 31 00
Fax: (+34) 93 443 23 65
Facilities and Services