Why the Torre Girona Residence Hall?
You will soon have to decide where you live in the coming months. Barcelona offers various accommodation options and, whatever your final decision, we want you to know about the advantages of living at our Torre Girona Residence Hall.
- Because you’ll be living on the University Campus , in a modern, functional student residence hall within a quiet, privileged area of Barcelona with excellent public transport connections with the city centre.
- Because the Torre Girona student residence hall is exclusively aimed at postgraduate and PhD students, lecturers …, which, along with its small number of rooms, is a guarantee for a quiet atmosphere within a very pleasant environment.
- Because we make your new student life an easier one. You will therefore not have to worry about repairs, hiring services , looking for flatmates, solving the damages caused by others, cleaning up… You can thus concentrate on what really matters to you.
- Because you can study whenever and wherever you want to : in your room or in one of the study rooms , during the day or in the evening, on your own or with a group, with your books or connected to the Internet. You will thus be able to make the most of your study time.
- Because choosing us will entail a unique experience for you . Because it’s not all study : at Resa you’ll enjoy unique leisure moments, socialising with students from other places and cultures, which will enrich you personally and provide you with much experience.
- Because you’ll only have to pay for the services you use . We’ll give you what you need and you are free to hire a supplementary service , if needed . You can clean your room yourself or hire the cleaning service, thanks to which we shall provide you with the sheets and towels every week, and you will be able to use the self-service launderette of the student residence hall, have breakfast and/or lunch at the café or your room.
- Because what’s cheap often turns out to be expensive . Don’t allow yourself to be impressed by the rental price of a room in a shared flat . Had you thought about all the expenses to be added? The real estate agency fee, Internet, paying for those months in which you don’t use the flat, repairs, paying an extra portion of the rent if one of the tenants leaves…. Now do your accounts once again and you’ll see that our university residence hall in Barcelona is the best student accommodation option for you as well as far more economical than you thought .
- Because our doors are always open. We remain at your service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Because we know that each student is unique. At Resa Torre Girona, you will always find a team of professionals that can help you and give you advice: management, reception, maintenance and caretaker service.
- Because you are investing in your future … What happens to you tomorrow depends on what you do today. Come to Resa: it’s a safe bet .
Torre Girona Residence Hall
Passeig dels Til·lers, 19
Telephone: (+34) 93 390 43 00
Fax: (+34) 93 205 69 10
Facilities and Services