Our commitment to sustainability.
At Resa, we have a deep commitment to the environment and the communities surrounding us. We are dedicated to taking concrete steps to reduce our environmental footprint and make a positive impact on our environment. However, we are not limited to just reducing our environmental footprint, as we are also passionate about making a meaningful contribution to the communities in which we operate.
And we’re not settling to do it alone – we want to inspire others to join our movement.
Here is Resa’s commitment.
- Dedicating human and capital resources to creating and implementing environmentally sustainable practices.
- Evaluating and implementing measures, capital improvements and new technologies which will reduce the carbon footprint of communities.
- Measuring and reporting energy, emissions, water and waste within control, and in doing so seeking to continually and steadily improve performance across communities.
- Evaluating the energy efficiency of all communities using energy rating schemes such as Energy Performance Certificates (EPC). Pursuing certification for eligible communities annually.
- Taking a managed approach to the procurement of energy in deregulated energy markets.
- Educating stakeholders about the financial and environmental impacts associated with sustainability practices.
- Providing training to the team members on environmental, social and governance issues through the use of tools and resources including Resa Sustainability Policies and Standards of Performance.
- Encouraging sustainable practices by the residents through the deployment of resident engagement tools.
- Engaging with the local community on sustainability-related issues.
- Integration of sustainability risks into investment process through an ESG due diligence questionnaire.
- Oversight and accountability managed through a multi-disciplined task force dedicated to sustainability.
- ESG strategy and performance disclosed to sustainability reporting frameworks such as GRESB.
- Ensuring our employees adhere to our governance policies such as our Anti-Corruption
Manual and Code of Conduct.
Sustainability is a fundamental part of the Resa community and we are excited to embark on this green journey together. So join us, because together we can make the world a better and more sustainable place for future generations!
Learn more about our actions on the ResaHub blog.